GandMool Dosh Nivaran Puja
GandMool Dosh is a defect that is found in at least every 4th or 5th individual’s horoscope. The Gand Mool dosh is capable of causing serious harm and problems to the individuals who have this Dosh in their horoscope.
Moola Dosha Shanti Pooja is performed if native is born under the influence of an inauspicious Nakshatra (known as Mool Nakshatra); to appease the God ruling the Nakshatra and to reduce the ill effects of the Nakshatra under whose influence you are born.
Out of 27 Nakshatras, 6 Nakshatras are considered as Inauspicious and they are known as GANDMOOL NAKSHATRA. These Six Nakshatra are as follows:-
If a Person is born in any of the above mentioned Six Nakshatras, then a Special Puja known as Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja is done for their Pacification. Normally, this Puja is done on the 27th day after Birth, when the same Nakshatra is there. However, if this has not been done, then it is highly advisable to get the same done as soon as possible, otherwise various negative results and influences are there in the Life of a person as per Ancient Hindu Vedic Texts.
Effects of GadMool Nakshatra –
- Health and attitude issues in childhood.
- Parents also face health and financial problems.
- Siblings may also face health issues.
- It not only disturbs the life of native but also relatives.
GandMool Nakshatra Shanti Puja –
This Puja should be performed if a person is born in a Gand Mool Nakshatra as described above. In this Puja, 11,000 Mantras of the concerned Nakshatra are recited, Water is collected from 27 different places and leaves of 27 different plants are kept in the Puja and Homa. After the Puja has been performed, donations are given to 27 Brahmins which includes 27 kgs. of Wheat ( One kg. to each Brahmin ) , One kg. of Ghee, Clothes and Money to the Brahmins as well as food for Cows. Please note that this Puja has to be performed only once in a Life time.
Gandmool Pooja Prices include the following:
- All the materials needed for the Puja which includes 27 Kgs. of Wheat, Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to Brahmins who perform this Puja.
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Puja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Puja.