GandMool Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Health and attitude issues in childhood.
- Parents also face health and financial problems.
- Siblings may also face health issues.
- It not only disturbs the life of native but also relatives.
GandMool Nakshatra Shanti Puja –
This Puja should be performed if a person is born in a Gand Mool Nakshatra as described above. In this Puja, 11,000 Mantras of the concerned Nakshatra are recited, Water is collected from 27 different places and leaves of 27 different plants are kept in the Puja and Homa. After the Puja has been performed, donations are given to 27 Brahmins which includes 27 kgs. of Wheat ( One kg. to each Brahmin ) , One kg. of Ghee, Clothes and Money to the Brahmins as well as food for Cows. Please note that this Puja has to be performed only once in a Life time.
- All the materials needed for the Puja which includes 27 Kgs. of Wheat, Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to Brahmins who perform this Puja.
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Puja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Puja.