Rahu Shanti Group Puja on the Eve of Vasant Panchami
In Indian mythology, Rahu is worshipped as one of the navagrahas and is regarded as a malefic planet that controls the mind of the natives. In the birth chart, Rahu signifies worldliness, materialism, exoteric knowledge, deception, fear, suspicion, phobia, compulsive behaviour, hedonistic tendency and more.
When Rahu is not in a good position in the horoscope, it gives a lot of mental tensions and creates misunderstanding. With bad positioning of Rahu in the horoscope, a native can loose his control on mind and gets inspired to do wrong deeds.
To rectify the malefic effects of Rahu and pacify the negative Rahu in a horoscope, Rahu puja should be performed. Astrospeak brings an opportunity for you to appease Rahu with Rahu Shanti Group Puja on the Eve of Vasant Panchami. On this auspicious day of Vasant Panchami, bad Rahu can be best controlled, as it is the day of Maa Saraswati (Ruler of your mind).
Not only does it nullify the negative Rahu, but also this puja can be performed to increase the benefits given by the positive Rahu. This puja can bring positivity in your life with more frequency and more quantum. Other benefits of Rahu Shanti Group Puja on the Eve of Vasant Panchami are:
• This puja eradicates problems related to black magic & paranormal activities
• This puja helps in reducing the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh
• This puja helps in bringing the sanity back of a person
• Avoid mental stress and tensions with this puja
• Get on the right path with this puja
• Bring harmony and peace in your life with this puja
• This puja helps in reaping benefits from your business/job
• Bring positivity in life with this puja
This puja is performed by learned pandits adhering to all the rules and regulations. Once you order the puja, a link is sent to you through which you can be a virtual part of all the rituals. Plus, Prasad is also couriered to you on the completion of the puja. The Prasad will include:
• 50 Gm Jau ( to be immersed in running water on any Sunday)
• Rahu yantra
• Blue Cloth
• Panchmeva (five types of dry fruits)