To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose.
Sarvapitru Amavasya Shradh at Gaya
Benefits of this puja
- This puja relieves the souls of the deceased ancestors
- This puja helps in nullifying Pitra Rin
- It safeguards you from the effect of Evil Eye and negative energies
What is included?
- A list of dos and don’ts that needs to be followed
- Learned pandits will perform this puja on your behalf
- Prasad will be couriered to you
Important facts about Puja
- As per Hindu mythology, there are some important places in India for performing the rituals of Shradh for the departed souls – Gaya is one of them and the most significant one
- It is believed that by performing the last rituals in Gaya ji, the departed soul rests in peace and achieves moksha
- The last day of the Pitru Paksha is known as Sarvapitru Amavasya. Also known as Mahalaya Amavasya, it is one of the most significant days of the 15-day Shradh occasion
- If someone has not been able to perform last rituals during the first 14 days, Sarvapitru Amavasya is the last resort for performing Shradh rituals
Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with certain individuals who shall perform donation(‘Service’) on your behalf. Accordingly, Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited makes no representation or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the execution of the orders or the quality or delivery of Service.