Shatru Vinashak Yagya on Kaal Bhairav Ashtami
Benefit of Lord Kaal Bhairav Puja
• This puja is performed in order to succeed in life, prosper and maintain good health.
• This puja is recommended for safe and smooth Journey and travel.
• This puja is performed for protection from black magic, illness and disease.
• This puja is recommended for divine blessing and grace of Lord Bhairav.
Who Should perform this puja:
• Those who are facing jail time, they can be freed if they sincerely pray to Kaal Bhairav
• People looking for success in the business or career should do this puja
• Vibhuti(can apply on foreahead daily to weaken your enemies)
About the puja:
Lord Kaal Bhairav is an angry and wrathful incarnation of Lord Shiva. He is the god of time, i.e. Kaal means Time and Bhairav, the manifestation of Lord Shiva. Ashtami after the Purnima, the eight days after full moon, is considered the ideal day to propitiate Kaal Bhairav.
He is also known as Kshetrapalaka who is worshipped for wish fulfilment of desires and for good fortune. He is also worshipped for protection against black magic and other negative energies. Lord Bhairav is worshipped before undertaking any journey and travels. He is also the protector of the universe. It is said, Lord Bhairava has tantra-mantra shaktis as he is himself a Rudra. Like Lord Shiva, he nurtures and protects the universe. It is said that all those who come under his shelter get relief from all the sufferings in life. Bhairavnath always protects his devotees.
It is said that when worshipped with a true heart, Lord Bhairav helps to overcome sufferings, hurdles and obstacles in life. He takes away the pains and even, eradicates the influence of the paranormal or evil eye. Praying to him ensures a happy, successful and healthy life.